Based on Article 13 of the Swiss Federal Constitution and the data protection regulations of the Swiss Confederation (Data Protection Act, DSG), every person has the right to protection of their privacy as well as protection against misuse of their personal data. The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the legal data protection regulations as well as this data protection declaration.
In cooperation with our hosting providers, we endeavour to protect the databases as well as possible against unauthorised access, loss, misuse or falsification.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of data in accordance with the following description. This website can generally be visited without registration. Data such as pages accessed or names of files accessed, date and time are stored on the server for statistical purposes without this data being directly related to your person. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our pages, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
2. Processing of personal data
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. A data subject is a person about whom personal data are processed. Processing includes any handling of personal data, regardless of the means and procedures used, in particular the storage, disclosure, acquisition, erasure, retention, alteration, destruction and use of personal data.
We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. If and to the extent that the EU GDPR is applicable, we also process personal data on the following legal bases in connection with Art. 6 (1) GDPR:
lit. a) Processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject.
lit. b) Processing of personal data for the performance of a contract with the data subject as well as for the implementation of corresponding pre-contractual measures.
lit. c) Processing of personal data for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject under applicable EU law or under the applicable law of a country in which the GDPR applies in whole or in part.
lit. d) Processing of personal data to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person.
lit. f) Processing of personal data to protect the legitimate interests of us or of third parties, unless the fundamental freedoms and rights and interests of the data subject override these. The legitimate interests include, in particular, our business interest in being able to provide our website, information security, the enforcement of our own legal claims and compliance with Swiss law.
We process personal data for the duration required for the respective purpose or purposes. In the case of longer-term retention obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we restrict processing accordingly.
3. With SSL/TLS encryption
This website uses SSL/TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as enquiries that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
4. Automatically collected data
When accessing the website, the user's internet browser automatically transmits certain data for technical reasons. This so-called log file information is stored separately from other data that the user may provide:
• Date and time as well as duration of access
• Browser type/version
• Operating system used
• URL of the previously visited website
• Amount of data transferred
• IP address (internet protocol address)
• Name of the service provider
• Name of the files retrieved
• http status code (e.g. "request successful")
• URL of the accessed website
The log file information mentioned is stored for technical reasons only and is not assigned to a specific person at any time. IP addresses are stored for a maximum of 30 days for security reasons and then deleted. Data whose further storage is required for evidentiary purposes is exempt from deletion until the respective incident has been finally clarified.
5. Google Maps
This website uses the Google Maps service. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and to enable you to use the map function conveniently. By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want your data to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or designing its website to meet your needs. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right. For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by Google, as well as further information on your rights in this regard and settings options for protecting your privacy, please visit: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
6. Rights of the data subject
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of access and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
• Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 Dsgvo: In particular, you have the right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if they are not processed by us. the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing concerning you, as well as your right to be informed about which guarantees exist pursuant to Art. 46 Dsgvo when your data is transferred to third countries.
• Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 Dsgvo: You have a right to the immediate rectification of any incorrect data relating to you and/or completion of any incomplete data stored by us.
• Right to erasure pursuant to Art. 17 Dsgvo: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) Dsgvo are met. However, this right does not apply in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
• Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 Dsgvo: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data, which you dispute, is verified, if you refuse the deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you require your data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved, or if you have lodged an objection for reasons relating to your particular situation, as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds prevail.
• Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 Dsgvo: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
• Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 Dsgvo: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible;
• Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 (3) Dsgvo: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once given at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
• Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 Dsgvo: If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Dsgvo, you have – without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy – the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement.
7. Objection Mail
The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information material is hereby prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, for example by spam mails.
All information on our website has been carefully checked. We make every effort to ensure that the information we provide is up-to-date, correct and complete. Nevertheless, the occurrence of errors cannot be completely ruled out, so that we cannot accept any liability for the completeness, correctness and up-to-dateness of the information, including journalistic and editorial information. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected.
The publisher may change or delete texts at his own discretion and without prior notice and is not obliged to update the contents of this website. The use of or access to this website is at the visitor's own risk. The publisher, its customers or partners are not responsible for any damages, such as direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, allegedly caused by visiting this website and consequently do not accept any liability for such damages.
The publisher also accepts no responsibility or liability for the content and availability of third-party websites that can be accessed via external links from this website. The operators of the linked sites are solely responsible for their content. The publisher therefore expressly distances himself from all third-party content that may be relevant under criminal or liability law or that may offend common decency.
The author assumes no liability for the correctness, accuracy, up-to-dateness, reliability and completeness of the information.
Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected.
All offers are subject to change. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without separate announcement or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.